Our Seven Principles
We at the ERI Group, both as a unified corporate group and as individuals, practice these Seven Principles in order to bring about high-quality housing and buildings, and to contribute to the development of safe and beautiful urban environments.
- Principle 1.
- We provide consumers and enterprises with the information that they need in a fair manner.
- Principle 2.
- We observe laws and regulations, and maintain a neutral, third-party stance.
- Principle 3.
- We provide our clients with cutting edge assessments that set the standard.
- Principle 4.
- We meet the demands of clients from all sectors, and strive to provide them all with rapid service.
- Principle 5.
- We establish a system under which each individual is directly responsible for executing his or her all duties and may not delegate them.
- Principle 6.
- We engage in as much disclosure as is practical, in order to achieve corporate transparency.
- Principle 7.
- We strive as a corporate group to be worthy of the public trust and to have a beneficial influence on society.